Ingredients: Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 4 whole eggs
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Granulated Garlic to taste
- One large cucumber
- Peel and chop 2 medium sweet potatoes, cucumber and red peppers.
- Place sweet potatoes in skillet over medium heat and cover with lid for five minutes. I like to spray the skillet with cooking spray to help reduce the amount of fat in the dish.
- After 5 minutes stir potatoes and add red peppers and cover with lid.
- Once the Potatoes and peppers are tender, crack 4 whole eggs of potatoes and cover
- Cook until the yolks are done to your preferred doneness (I like mine somewhat runny)
- Split into half and serve with fresh cucumbers.