Ingredients: (3 Servings)
- 16 Ounces Chicken Breast
- ½ Seasoning Packet: McCormick Garlic, Herb, and Wine Seasoning Packet
- 1 Peppers
- 20 Baby Carrots
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 12 ounces of Snow Peas
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Dry Italian seasoning, Granulated Garlic, Red Pepper flakes, Salt, and Pepper
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. There should be enough water to cover the potatoes
- Skin and cut potatoes into ¼ inch thick pieces and place into the boiling water until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and put them back into the pot. Add the coconut oil, almond milk, cinnamon and honey, mixing until all ingredients are well mixed together
- In a bag mix Chicken Breast and McCormick’s Seasoning together.
- Place in on a cooking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Slice pepper, carrots, and cucumbers, and place them in a bowl with the snow peas.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, and dry seasonings
Plate, serve, and Enjoy!
Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 12 grams
Carbohydrate: 76 grams
Protein: 40 grams