Stuffed Peppers with Black Beans and Onions
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef ( I use 91/9 from Costco)
- 4 Peppers
- 4 Ounces Vidalia Onion
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Large Cucumber
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- Seasonings: McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, season with steak seasoning.
- Finely chop the 4 ounces of onion.
- Cut the tops off the Peppers and remove seeds.
- Mix Beef, beans and Onions together in the pan and separate evenly into the four Peppers.
- Place Stuffed Peppers into a deep baking dish and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min.
- After 25 minute remove tinfoil and top with cheese, place back in oven and cook for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Chop Cucumbers, plate and Enjoy!!!
Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 13 grams
Carbohydrate: 19 grams
Protein: 30 grams
*Nutrients from the Lose it! App
If you look at the meals I cook, I use many of the same ingredients, just prepared differently. This makes my shopping very easy during the week and cuts down the price.