I then season each pan with desired spices. For the Breast basic salt, pepper and garlic.
- 4 Packs (About 8 Breast) of Chicken Breast from Costco
- 3 Packs of Chicken Thighs (About 7 Thighs) from Costco
- Garlic Powder
- Taco Seasoning
- Trim fat of the Thighs and place into a tin pan.
- Cut Chicken Breast into medium chucks and place into tin pan.
- Cover in your desired spices.
- Cover each tin with aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 2.5 hours, remove from oven and keep covered and allow to rest for another 30 minutes
- Remove tin foil, shreds and separate into your favorite meal prepping containers
Cheap Ebook Cookbooks for Beginners:
Meal Prep: The Best Meal Prep Recipes Cookbook for Preparing Clean, Delicious, and Nutritious Meals (Meal Prep, Meal Prep Cookbook, Meal Planning 1)
Crockpot Cookbook: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Slow Cooker Meals (Crockpot Recipes, Crock Pot Cookbook, Crock Pot Recipes Cookbook, Slow Cooker Recipes)
Clean Eating: 25 Healthy Recipes to Lose Weight with Amazing Speed
30 Healthy Dinner Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss: Impress Your Loved One! (Best Recipes for Dieters Cookbook Book 1)
Follow me on Pinterest @Mvernst07