Grilled Jalapeno and Onion Burgers
Ingredients: (3 Servings)
- 16 Ounces of 93/7 Ground Beef
- 2 Ounces of Diced White Onions
- 1 Ounce of Diced Jalapeno
- 1 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 8 Ounces of Broccoli
- 8 Ounces of Carrots
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Medium sized Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Dice Onions and Jalapenos
- In a bowl mix all burger ingredients together and form into 3 even sized patties
- Throw onto the grill for 5-8 minutes each side.
- Steam Fresh Broccoli and Carrots until tender.
Sweet Potato Fries:
- Skin and slice the sweet potatoes into fries
- Place fries onto a greased cooking sheet and spray with cooking spray, sprinkle cinnamon on top then mix together, evenly coating the potatoes in cinnamon.
- Bake at 400-degrees for 20 minutes, then put under the broiler on low for two more minutes to crisp the tops.
Once all the food is ready: plate, serve and Enjoy
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 11 grams
Carbohydrate: 40 grams
Fiber: 12 grams
Protein: 47 grams