Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 2 pounds of 93/7 Ground Beef
- 2 Ounces of Diced White Onions
- ½ of a Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Ounces of Sliced White Onions
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 12 ounces of Snow Peas
- 1 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Dry Italian Seasoning, Granulated Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper
- 4 Medium Sized Red Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper
- ¼ Tablespoon Salt
- Dice Onions and Red Peppers
- In a bowl mix all burger ingredients together and form into a loaf and put into a cooking pan.
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees and cook for 40 minutes.
- Slice pepper, onions, and cucumbers, and place them in a bowl with the snow peas.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, and dry seasonings
Baked Red Potatoes:
- Cut potatoes into evenly sized cubes.
- Put into a Ziplock bag and add seasonings
- Shake the bag until all the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Place into the 400-degree oven and cook until tender (about 30 minutes).
Once all the food is ready plate, serve, and Enjoy
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 14 grams
Carbohydrate: 38 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Protein: 37 grams
For more Easy to Follow Meals, follow me on Pinterest @mvernst07