Ingredients: 3 servings
- 1 pound of 97/3 ground beef
- 3 medium sized red potatoes
- 1/2 of a red pepper
- 4 ounces of onions
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 20 baby carrots
- Salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl mix ground beef with 1/2 tablespoons of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of granulated garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Form into 3 even sized patties
- Throw onto the grill for 5-8 minutes each side.
- Steam Fresh Broccoli and Carrots until tender.
- Dice potatoes into even chunks
- Dice Onion and pepper into small chuncks
- Heat 1 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet
- Add onions, peppers and potatoes into the skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until the potatoes are crispy on the outside. Make sure to flip and stir potatoes making sure to get an even cook.
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fat: 16 g
Carbs: 25 g
Protein: 45 g
Cheap Ebook Cookbooks for Beginners:
Meal Prep: The Best Meal Prep Recipes Cookbook for Preparing Clean, Delicious, and Nutritious Meals (Meal Prep, Meal Prep Cookbook, Meal Planning 1)
Crockpot Cookbook: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Slow Cooker Meals (Crockpot Recipes, Crock Pot Cookbook, Crock Pot Recipes Cookbook, Slow Cooker Recipes)
Clean Eating: 25 Healthy Recipes to Lose Weight with Amazing Speed
30 Healthy Dinner Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss: Impress Your Loved One! (Best Recipes for Dieters Cookbook Book 1)
For more recipes follow me on Pinterest @mvernst07
And for help with meal planning visit $5 Meal Plan