As part of my Recipes Made Simple Cooking Guide, one of my favorite sides to use are sweet potatoes. This recipe is very simple. All you will need is 1 large sweet potato, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Peel potato and cut into fries
- Spread fries onto a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Evenly coat the fries with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Place into the oven and cook until tender usually 15-20 minutes depending on how thick you cut your fries.
Optional: once tender, spray the fries one more time and place in the broiler on low for 2 minutes. This will give the fries a little extra crisp.
Full recipe: Jalapeño and Onion Burger
Cheap Ebook Cookbooks for Beginners:
Meal Prep: The Best Meal Prep Recipes Cookbook for Preparing Clean, Delicious, and Nutritious Meals (Meal Prep, Meal Prep Cookbook, Meal Planning 1)
Crockpot Cookbook: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Slow Cooker Meals (Crockpot Recipes, Crock Pot Cookbook, Crock Pot Recipes Cookbook, Slow Cooker Recipes)
Clean Eating: 25 Healthy Recipes to Lose Weight with Amazing Speed
30 Healthy Dinner Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss: Impress Your Loved One! (Best Recipes for Dieters Cookbook Book 1)
For more Recipes Made Simple, follow me on Pinterest @mvernst07
And for help planning meals visit $5 Meal Plan