- 16 ounces of fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 Tablespoon of granulated Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered Parmesan Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Cut the Brussels Sprouts in half and place in large plastic bag.
- Mix olive oil, garlic and Parmesan Cheese into the bag, making sure to evenly coat all the Brussels Sprouts.
- Place onto a cooking sheet cut side down. Place into the oven for 25 minutes.
Nitrients: (4 servings)
Fat: 5 grams
Carbs: 9 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Cheap Ebook Cookbooks for Beginners:
Meal Prep: The Best Meal Prep Recipes Cookbook for Preparing Clean, Delicious, and Nutritious Meals (Meal Prep, Meal Prep Cookbook, Meal Planning 1)
Crockpot Cookbook: 100 Quick and Easy Recipes for Healthy Slow Cooker Meals (Crockpot Recipes, Crock Pot Cookbook, Crock Pot Recipes Cookbook, Slow Cooker Recipes)
Clean Eating: 25 Healthy Recipes to Lose Weight with Amazing Speed
30 Healthy Dinner Recipes For Rapid Weight Loss: Impress Your Loved One! (Best Recipes for Dieters Cookbook Book 1)
For help planning healthy meals check out $5 Meal Plan