Meal 1 Ingredients:
- Boneless Skinless chicken breast
- Egg whites
Oatmeal Bar ingredients (Yields 5 bars): 2 C rolled oats, 120 g/10 tbsp powdered peanut butter, 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice (I prefer cookies and cream), 1 cup unsweetened almond milk. 2-4 tbsp stevia (depended how sweet you want the bars)
- Place chicken breast in slow-cooker cover with salsa. Cook for 4 hours on high
- Scramble egg whites
For Oatmeal Bar: combine all ingredients in to a bowl and mix together. Cover and place place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. After 2 hours, split into 5 even bars, wrap in parchment paper to store in the refrigerator.
Meal 2 Ingredients:
- Chicken Thighs (hand trim fat)
- Little potatoes
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Chicken: Hand trim fat off the thighs, place thighs in a aluminum cooking pan and cover with taco seasoning. Add half a cup of water to the bottom of the pan and cover with 2 layers of aluminium foil. Place pan on a cooking sheet and cook for 2.5 hours. After the 2.5 hours take out of oven, keeping pan covered, let stand for another 30 minutes.
- Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Quarter the little potatoes and spread onto a greased cooking sheet. Spray potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Place in oven and cook until tender. When tender, take out spray with cooking spray and place in broiler until the tops are crisped.
- Broccoli: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop broccoli into florets spread onto a greased cooking sheet. Spray broccoli with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Place in oven and cook until tender.
- Rice: In a large pot bring 7 cups of water to a boil. Place 1.5 cups of rice into the pot and cover, stirring occasionally. Cook until all water has been absorbed by rice. I like my rice kind of think and sticky.
Meal 1 Ingredients and Recipe:
- 5 oz Costco rotisserie chicken breast
- 8 XL strawberries