Oatmeal Bar ingredients (Yields 5 bars):
- 2 C rolled oats
- 120 g/10 tbsp powdered peanut butter ( I prefer Organic PBfit)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice (I prefer MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Protein Powder, Cookies ‘N’ Cream, cookies and cream)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk. 2-4 tbsp stevia (depended how sweet you want the bars)
- Combine all ingredients in to a bowl and mix together.
- Cover and place place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, split into 5 even bars or 25 even oatmeal balls
- Wrap in parchment paper to store in the refrigerator.
Below is the macros for one bar according to my Loseit App
- Calories 222
- Fats 5 g
- Carbs 32 g
- Protein 16 g