- 2 Chicken breast
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 1 Tbsp of Olive oil
- 1 Can of Goya Black Beans
- Taco seasoning of your choice
- Cut chicken into somewhat even chunks and place in a Ziploc bag.
- Cover in taco seasoning and mix together.
- Heat up a pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the pan, cooking for about 5 minutes each side.
- Take Chicken out of the pan and let rest.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil to the pan and add chopped onions and peppers, cooking until tender.
- Rinse and drain black beans and cook in a pan until warm.