Meal prepping is one of the easiest ways to help stay in control of your eating habits. Whether you are counting calories or doing portion control containers, doing a simple meal prep will make eating healthy easier and more convenient.
Ingredients: (1 serving)
- 5 ounces of Shredded Chicken Breast (1 red container)
- 1 cup of steamed Broccoli (1 green container)
- 1/2 Bell Pepper (1/2 green container)
- 1/2 cup of Quinoa with Brown Rice (1 yellow container)
Continue reading Recipes Made Simple: 21 Day Fix Friendly Lunch Meal Prep
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 2 pounds of 93/7 Ground Beef
- 2 Ounces of Diced White Onions
- ½ of a Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Ounces of Sliced White Onions
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 12 ounces of Snow Peas
- 1 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Dry Italian Seasoning, Granulated Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper
- 4 Medium Sized Red Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper
- ¼ Tablespoon Salt
- Dice Onions and Red Peppers
- In a bowl mix all burger ingredients together and form into a loaf and put into a cooking pan.
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees and cook for 40 minutes.
- Slice pepper, onions, and cucumbers, and place them in a bowl with the snow peas.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, and dry seasonings
Baked Red Potatoes:
- Cut potatoes into evenly sized cubes.
- Put into a Ziplock bag and add seasonings
- Shake the bag until all the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Place into the 400-degree oven and cook until tender (about 30 minutes).
Once all the food is ready plate, serve, and Enjoy
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 14 grams
Carbohydrate: 38 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Protein: 37 grams
For more Easy to Follow Meals, follow me on Pinterest @mvernst07
This is my large lunch meal prep for the week
- Chicken Thighs (hand trim fat)
- Little potatoes
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Chicken: Hand-trim fat off the thighs, place thighs in an aluminum cooking pan and cover with taco seasoning. Add half a cup of water to the bottom of the pan and cover with 2 layers of aluminum foil. Place pan on a cooking sheet and cook for 2.5 hours. After the 2.5 hours take out of the oven, keeping pan covered, let stand for another 30 minutes.
Potatoes: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Quarter the little potatoes and spread onto a greased cooking sheet. Spray potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Place in oven and cook until tender. When tender, take out spray with cooking spray and place in broiler until the tops are crisped.
Rice: In a large pot bring 7 cups of water to a boil. Place 1.5 cups of rice into the pot and cover, stirring occasionally. Cook until all water has been absorbed by the rice. I like my rice kind of think and sticky.