- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 package of Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice (Get mine at Costco)
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 8 ounces Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Season Chicken Breast with dry Italian seasoning, black pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Place Chicken Breast in the oil and cook for 5 minutes each side. After the 10 minutes, place the Chicken Breast on a cooking sheet, and place in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes remove Chicken and let rest.
- After removing Chicken from the pan, add the chopped asparagus to the pan. Season with garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- After 3 minutes add 2 cups of spinach to the pan and cook until tender.
- Follow the directions on the package for the Quinoa and Brown rice.
- Slice pepper, plate and serve!
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below. Enjoy!