This turned out pretty good, the only thing I didn’t do was season the chicken itself. I would recommend seasoning the chicken with at least salt and peppers before cooking
Ingredients: (2 Servings)
- 2 Large Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 8 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Dry Italian Seasoning, Basil, Granulated Garlic, Salt, and Pepper
- Cut Chicken in half and smash thin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon Garlic, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Spread cottage cheese over the chicken and roll up.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and cover with the desired amount of tomato sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 400-degree oven
- Spiralize 2 Zucchinis
- Sauté in a pan with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, and Italian Seasoning. Cook until tender.
- Remove stems from the bottom of the mushrooms.
- Place cap side down in a baking dish and drizzle 1 Tablespoon of olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Garlic and Oregano on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
Once you plate the dish, pour your desired amount of tomato sauce onto the Zoodles, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top, serve, and Enjoy!!!
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 23 grams
Carbohydrate: 21 grams