This turned out pretty good, the only thing I didn’t do was season the chicken itself. I would recommend seasoning the chicken with at least salt and peppers before cooking
Ingredients: (2 Servings)
- 2 Large Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- 8 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Dry Italian Seasoning, Basil, Granulated Garlic, Salt, and Pepper
- Cut Chicken in half and smash thin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon Garlic, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Spread cottage cheese over the chicken and roll up.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and cover with the desired amount of tomato sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 400-degree oven
- Spiralize 2 Zucchinis
- Sauté in a pan with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, and Italian Seasoning. Cook until tender.
- Remove stems from the bottom of the mushrooms.
- Place cap side down in a baking dish and drizzle 1 Tablespoon of olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Garlic and Oregano on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
Once you plate the dish, pour your desired amount of tomato sauce onto the Zoodles, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top, serve, and Enjoy!!!
Estimated Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 23 grams
Carbohydrate: 21 grams
Stuffed Peppers with Black Beans and Onions
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef ( I use 91/9 from Costco)
- 4 Peppers
- 4 Ounces Vidalia Onion
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Large Cucumber
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- Seasonings: McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, season with steak seasoning.
- Finely chop the 4 ounces of onion.
- Cut the tops off the Peppers and remove seeds.
- Mix Beef, beans and Onions together in the pan and separate evenly into the four Peppers.
- Place Stuffed Peppers into a deep baking dish and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min.
- After 25 minute remove tinfoil and top with cheese, place back in oven and cook for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Chop Cucumbers, plate and Enjoy!!!
Nutrients: Per Serving
Fats: 13 grams
Carbohydrate: 19 grams
Protein: 30 grams
*Nutrients from the Lose it! App
If you look at the meals I cook, I use many of the same ingredients, just prepared differently. This makes my shopping very easy during the week and cuts down the price.
Meatloaf Balls with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Finely chop onion and peppers and mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Sperate into 8 individual meatballs
- Place into greased muffin pan
- Place meatballs into oven set at 400 degrees until internal temperature is 150 degrees
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 30 oz sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp stevia
- Peel and cut potatoes into even chunks
- Boil until tender
- Drain water, add almond milk, coconut butter, cinnamon, and stevia to potatoes and mix together.